For extreme loads on building sites!
Avola circular building site saw
Highest quality and safety
As a market leader for circular building site saws and with more than 80 years of experience, we know what is important. With this knowledge, we work continually to keep products up to date, thereby offering the highest-quality, most durable and safest machines.
Changes in the machinery directive
For improved safety, we have developed a safety hood that has proven to significantly reduce occupational accidents as part of the revision of standard EN 1870-19 prior to the amendment of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. This was awarded the EURO Test Prize of the EU Builder's Trade Associations. Since the new machinery directive went into effect in 2010, all new circular building site saws have been equipped with the newly improved safety hood and other essential safety components and have been delivered exclusively in this version.
- Safety hood – table extansion
- adjustable angle cutting device
- undertable guideway, securely protected
- Parallel stop with measuring scale
- high quality TCT sawblade, noise reduced
- machine frame completely galvanized, torsion - resistant
- powerful motors with extensive reserves of safety, with magnetic brake
- 4 loading – unloading devices
- Cast iron switch for serias ZB/ZBV 450 - 500
- Driving device
- Table extansion
- Angle cutting device
- Dust extractor CF 4 (please ask for special brochure)
- Roller trestle/li>
- Upgrading for seria ZB/ZBV 400 with cast iron switch CEE 532 / 400 V possible
- Safety hoods SSH and SSH B 90 available as conversion kit
|Motor power output P1/P2*||KW||4,2/3,2|
|Three – phase current||Volt||400|
|Equipment plug||CEE 516|
|Fuses, time lag||Amp.||16|
|Sawblade dia. / bor hole||mm||450/30|
|Table size L x W||mm||1110 x 750|
|Sawblade HM/A SG** LpA no load||dB||79,5|
* = Power specification in accordance with VDE 0530; S6 - 40%; P1 = Power input / P2 = Power output
** = Circular building site saws of the ZB/ZBV and IC series are equipped with sound-proof, carbide-tipped circular saw blades. In addition, the actual noise pollution is reduced 3-fold when using the safety hood.